Buying a home as an entrepreneur comes with a host of unique challenges, including:
- The need to close before you have two years of tax returns
- Aggressive tax deductions and not being able to qualify with tax returns for conventional loans
- The need for a jumbo loan amount with minimal money down (to keep money invested in your business)
- Being able to compete and close quickly in a tough housing market
If you are an entrepreneur or self-employed business owner and you’re considering home ownership, NEO Home Loans’ entrepreneur mortgage program might be the right fit for you.
What is an Entrepreneur Mortgage Loan?
The entrepreneur mortgage loan was born to overcome the challenges many entrepreneurs and other self-employed business owners face, including significant personal and business indebtedness, limited down payment availability, and in many instances a desire to close on a new home with less than a two year self-employment history.
These programs allow entrepreneurs to secure home financing with fewer restrictions than conventional loans. These loans are designed specifically to accommodate the unique financial situations of all entrepreneurs.
Features of our NEW 2022 Entrepreneur Mortgage Programs
- 95% financing up to $2M
- 2-unit properties available
- Second homes allowed
- Investment properties allowed
- Gift funds acceptable
- Qualify as self-employed or independent contractor without a two-year employment history
- Cash-out refinance and purchase loans available
- Program available to J1 Visa holders
- Qualify with personal or business bank statements (no tax returns required)
How to Get Started
Whether you’re purchasing your first home or refinancing your current one, our entrepreneur home loans are specifically designed to suit your needs.
Our mission at NEO Home Loans is to help entrepreneurs navigate the landmines that come with buying a home. We have helped entrepreneurs not only select a mortgage strategy that works for you, but also present an attractive offer and close quickly in this increasingly competitive real estate market.
To get started, fill out the form below to schedule a consultation with one of our mortgage advisors. They will answer all of your questions and educate you on the available programs so you can be happy with a mortgage solution that works for you.